Life Challenges and Adventures!

I have had quite an interesting couple weeks recently with the 'visit' of my land-owner friend, a US Social Security glitch and a border hop.  I survived it all and am begining to process the reality as opposed to the survival mode I've been living in while getting through all this.

I find it totally amazing that I have so many good friends!  I have had wonderful support, a place to stay with privacy and freedom which also included the sharing of meals when I wanted.  I've had 2 offers of marriage to solve the border hop issues! (okay that is truely flattering).  Another friend invited me to join him at his rather fancy restaraunt for a brownie yesterday - which by the way was a killer chocolate love fix - the friendship, conversation and chocolate with raspberries definately changed my mood from the low grade sad - 'I can't think what to think'.  I have been able to breathe more deeply and am begining to process 'next step' ideas throughout the night and early morning.  I feel myself returning from what seemed like a whirlwind of shock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?