Quick blogging!

I didn't forget about you readers out there...and I sure don't want you to forget about me....

I've been kind of busy with traveling to Arkansas and catching up with both EMT-Sarah and my son.  It's been raining here and with that cold wet damp and spring -- think of my asthma and allergies! Omgosh I sound like a seal when I cough.  I actually have taken Benedryl (yuk chemical meds :( ) 
The cashier at the grocery today mentioned I should try out Nettles and order them through Amazon. I will look into the idea.

I will blog more this week and include some of those travel pictures of the van in New Mexico and stuff.  I do like to drive.  Driving can be a kind of busy meditation...  more of that sooon.

Keep it Simple!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?