Simply kewl and available

Omgosh....I nearly bought this camper recently.  I fell in love with this syle when I first learned of them a year ago.... you can stand up in it. You can tow it with ANYthing. It has a living area - banquette, an indoor outdoor 3 burner stove, a sink, a porta potty cabnet....a KING sized bed.

And i just turned it down....omgosh

So its a Starcraft Meteor pop up and let your eyes be not deceived....it has only one bed so it has a great banquette w windows. Its light weight and easy to tow. Its easy to put up with a crank handle and only one side to fold out...I have to say its a thing of cuteness ....

If anyone in my Simply, Lesa-land IS interested. Please send me a message and i will put you in touch with the guy who has it.  I understand it has a working fridge n small appliances too....i guess hes upgrading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?