Monday update

This past week was busy with the installation of my new roof vent. Cabinet doors are being salvaged with paint.  And design ideas are flowing.

As is the style of RV Parks, neighbors have come and gone.  :(  While they were here it was nice to have help.

I'm cleaning and scraping the inside. Hopefully the floor goes back in place in a couple days.  Electric updates probably will be done this week too.  I'm ordering the new windows today,  God willing.

I wish I had ordered led bulbs or tape before the electrical work...it would be nice to update to that as well.

Simply,
Enjoy the pictures!
Lesa

Oh darn as I am sitting here inside the Scamp typing this blog post. .it began to rain and drip drip on my shoulder!  Man. Okay it is better now while it's easier to fix stuff. Darn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?