Simply Living in Process.

I wrote this a while back and just found it...And breathing through the moments as well as glitches. I'm so very thankful for my Framily (friends like family). At times I am not sure how I could have made it without them.
I believe that everything happens for a reason and that we are not given more than we can handle.  We often don't or can't recognise those truths during the moment.

And some new stuff! Al, Ozzie and I continued our September travels today.  We backtracked a couple miles so Al could get pictures at the Hot Springs from a few days ago.  Then we drove in a North Easterly direction on Route 4 through the beautiful mountains toward Los Alamos. And yes perhaps we aren't given more than we can take. ...but wow 10 mph hairpin curves and the cliffside views that come with them.  And I'm so glad that I was not alone! And I'm proud too that I did fine.

Good ole Wal-Mart rest stops!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?