Rain drops...

Keep fallin on my roof

And just like the guy whose...

(Singing)

I gentle rain is falling at Fortuna pond tonight it's 730 ish. Ozzy and I have had quite a day of doggy training. It's been exhausting and wonderful. I think I think he is doing a great job as we learn to not bark at every dog we meet.

I relaxed with some neighbors at a fire pit tonight. And now it's time to settle in for the night so I thought I would sing the start of raindrops because truly raindrops are falling on my roof tonight I think it'll be a good night's sleep.

Please check out Fortuna Pond when you're in the Yuma area. I'm here early this year and there is a little bit of trash and a number of tents with people who have been here for a little while perhaps longer than 14 days. After the snow birds come which is starting to happen now there will be a nice vibe around the pond. If you need directions let me know it's very close to 95 and between a lot of agricultural fields.

These are some pictures of some of the campsites.

Simply,

Lesa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?