Simply don't know why

But I feel so happy!
And I don't really feel like blog writing. ..
So I am just letting you all know that I am fine and Ozzie is well.
We are with friends in the desert around Quartzsite AZ.

I will re-order another Kandle Heeter from Mr.Doss in California. I sold last year's one to a older traveling woman along the road.  I know it will get cold again at night soon and this is a good low tech alternative heat source for me.  Of course it is very easy to get fuel in California tho I struggled to find it on the East Coast.

I'd still like a different vehicle - and will let that develop as changes do...

Hugs
Happy winter season
As I blow out the candlelight to go to bed
Simply
Lesa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?