Simply too much?

I've got too much stuff!
What the heck - if I had to walk away from the van. ...again I have too much stuff to manage in an emergency situation.

I am feeling so happy and wonderfully tired after my five day adventure. Which I took with only my backpack, tent and what I could carry.

Upon returning to the van, I felt overwhelmed. I, immediately, realized my need to just wait. We unpacked the truck and I put our things into the front seat of the van. Then I sat down on a step, not clear about anything except my need to simply BE.

Ozzie, familiar now with the location where we had left the van made his way around re-marking the general territory.

We did spend the night in a great campsite off 260E near Little Green Valley AZ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?