Simply a Morning Hike

Not just a walk...on an actual marked trail!

Ozzie is such a trooper. The hike was not particularly difficult or time consuming.  It was however in a National Forest complete with wild turkeys, yup we saw the momma and babies.  Two days ago in this general area I saw an elk - wow they are large. On this morning's adventure we did see signs of recent bear activity - which reminds me of my need to be even more allert to help protect Ozzie. On some of my former hikes if I saw signs of some serious thing I would talk to God and the universe until my anxiety passed.

It was a great accomplishment and lots of fun crossing the flowing creek with my fur hiking buddy!

Oh and yes it rained quite a lot during the night so Ozzie is kinda damp!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?