Simply morning chat

We are finally starting to settle into our new tiny travel trailer home! Whoohoo!
So Ozzie and I have been chatting this morning! Smile

For the past two weeks we have been helping a fellow cardweller relocate to our neighborhood. Oh yeah she is happy and we are happy for her.

I have been so busy and had some unsettling contacts over Mothers Day and through Facebook that I had a few days of depression. It is beginning to lift as I begin to refocus on my home.

Here's a few pictures of our daily ritual 'coffee with Ozzie' time this morning.  The sun had us awake at 5:45 am. Its about 6:30 now.


I've been using the Sterno Inferno stove for hot water since the winter travels when I found and ordered it off Amazon. It works surprisingly well. I would recommend this for car dwellers and emergency use because, if you can be safe of course, it is safe to burn inside. It isnot as safe from tip overs and all as my larger HeatMate stove.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?