Simply moving day for Kathleen!

Towing can be anxiety inducing!  I had gotten stuck in the sand twice recently. I was very concerned about Tuesday's project of towing the 1960 Terry travel trailer that Kathleen bought as a new home. The trailer has a very short tongue and was loaded with living. It was within the tow rating for my Honda Passport.

I'm happy to report that we made it fine, just exhausted from the stress.

She's basically all set up with a basic home. I was happy to help as well as being glad that she is capable of taking over her own responsibility now that she has a good beginning.  I've been over to visit, of course, I was greeted with big smiles and excited stories about how much she loves to have a home and property and the fenced-in area to keep the free range cattle outside . We continue to talk, text and visit helping each other...

Mission accomplished!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?