B 2017 1225 Happy day of Simplicity

It's December 25th. Lots of others consider this a holiday. Not so much for me. I don't have any family memories to keep up. Anyway Happy happy carry on with living a good life. Remember to Keep it Simple!

Any day is a good day to focus on Simplicity!

So I have been feeling  a dilema with the installation of solar on my car. I was given a lovely panel. The dilema felt like frustration though I sruggled to define the issue.  I tried to end the frustration by gathering information, I became confused.  I couldn't sort out what was "bugging" me. I tried talking it out with the project team and left feeling uncomfortable or something - I couldn't name what I felt, just defeated and deflated, as if this is gonna be a drawn out not frustrated experience and I'm probably not going to get what I need and want.  So I got off alone.  Then I had a nice long shower and detangled my hair which I had let go while I was sick with that cold and allergy ick.  That perked up my inner spirit. I had dinner with old winter traveling friends and spent the nite in a safe, very rural location. I woke to birds singing an rustling in the nearby wash. Ozzie got to have his morning pee run off leash and returned quickly.  we again visited with old friends in the afternoon and discussed my 'dilema' feeling... then I took a potty break and I heard the 'Keep it simple - simply Lesa...Keep it simple!' in my mind.  OOPS - yup. I gave myself a few moments to let that sink in. then I grabbed my journal and returned to the conversation with the friend who said - we have to Keep this Simple Lesa.... oh ya, when its the right message with confirmation...thats what was getting out of hand with the other people...I wasn't communicationg Simplicity well.

When we (when I ) bring others in to help me it adds another energy. There is stress (good or bad) in any project. When we add enery to stress it changes the dynamic of a thing/experience - there is more energy to work with and around.  I find that I need to considder many different ideas because there are more minds, more thought patterns and more personalities to clarify or muddy the project.  If you know me personally its likely you know how I thrive on clarity and simplicity. Everything else is energy draining and can be confusing or frustrating for everyone involved.  So when I choose a project team to get something done, I need people who already consider things like using what we already have or can recycle, keeping costs low, as well as keeping it all basic, functional, practical and simple. With like minded thinkers, the project can move quickly, efficiently and smoothly.  On the other hand, if I forget that I have a choice. Then i have the tendency to accept whoever happens to be around without much thought, I often get a frustrated exxperience and find that I need to re-do much of the work.  I guess what Im expressing here is that I recognize my need to take the lead on my projects by choice and to focus on Simplicity.

Let me also say openly that I love my community on the road, the nomads, the free thinkng creatives, the computer and online geeks and the stick--n-brick communinity in the Witch Well/St John's area of Arizona. My friends have varied and wonderful talents and skills.  Everyone has a place and stuff they are good with.  I'm not good with judgementalism or prideful people and they seem to not be good with me...those things seem to work themselves out.

Back to my latest project of solar on the car...and whats next. Today, I am ordering a charge controler, outlets an a couple led bulbs for the car and probably the batteries so they can be here with Amazon Prime in 2 days... then we're gonna rock and roll and knock this out so we can get on with life and the last piece of my travel puzzel before its time to go to Quartzsite for the RTR.

Simply,
Lesa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?