Simply those weekly curve balls!

It has occurred to me that I may need to live without internet again!



A glitch in my current ultra cheap monthly fee unlimited 3g mifi has brought me back here, right where I've been before.
Is this okay with me... well actually yes. I spend way too much time online. I've wanted to manage my online life better. What a great opportunity! 
Will I do away with my current set up? Perhaps
Will I return to the days of library visits with blog and video updating? Perhaps.
What about watching movies and listening to podcasts? I dont know yet.

I do, however, know that change is good! And God's got my back!

A bunch of texting and emails later and...
And false alarm... simply a new payment process!

Laugh out loud
And
Keep it Simple!

Simply me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?