Simply make lunch!

When all else fails, make lunch!
(I have pictures I can't add them from my phone)

That's today's Moto.  First thing I smashed my thumb in the door. I gotta say my coffee was good even though I was out of my coconut sugar.

Then I stripped a screw. Well, I thought I stripped it - a neighbor stopped by and got it out. It was cross threaded at the factory, not my fault. Though it's an odd machine screw so I can't use the wood stove until I get a new one because it lives inside the fire box.

With help, I swept the chimney. The creosote build up is pretty bad. I contacted the company, Cubic Mini Wood stoves.  They said that I have to change out the cap on the roof for a different style ,- darn, I paid $88 for this one. Then they said that I need to wrap all the stove pipe in muffler tape - well why didI spend $135 for stainless steel pipe just towrap it up in ugly muffler tape? I'm not feeling so great about all this right now. The thought crossed my mind that yet again, I am too poor to have this thing. But I don't know of any other solution. I'm feeling tired of stuff being so difficult to maintain.

Tonight it's 50°F inside right now. I have on my boots and coat. I will go to bed soon because it's warmer inside the covers.

I did make a good lunch of beans and turkey. And, I started putting some weed cloth over the wire skirting to help block the wind. I think it might be helping. I will aim to finish that up ttomorrow.

More soon,
Simply,
Lesa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?