Being Simply Myself

By myself...
I am being Simply myself. I'm nobody special. We all are the same. I do my best to live honestly, openly and with humble, grateful transparency. I think I do pretty well.

Well except when I am having a nervous breakdown like I did this past spring.
I'm sorry that was hard to watch and that some misunderstood me to be whiney or begging or some other negative energy. It's over. I'm more clear.

FYI I am still in Witch Well at my property. Yes it is cold and winter here now. If you like, Weather Street gives a good report for my property if you search for Witch Wells (they are in error) AZ.

Ozzie and I are doing well. We seem to be pretty healthy. My back is improved. My left side and ankle are nearly back to the shape we were in before the horrible sprain. I'm beginning to walk a mile a day again. I still feel some muscles that need more work.

I  sold my Honda and then for the same amount of money was able to buy another SUV, get it titled, registered, plates, pay gas money and lunch for a ride to get it! It makes me feel good to work that kind of magic! I am truly blessed.

My Grizzly wood stove had been difficult to work with until a couple weeks ago when neighbors came over and modified the roof cap. Now it's fabulous! You likely have heard of Madlofs higher archery of needs that states humans need food, clothing and safe shelter. Anything less is survival mode. Well I feel like now that the heat issue is solved, I have graduated to a new level of safety. It's a calmer place to be, less rushing to beat the weather or to battle the varments! Oh that reminds me. We also skirted my trailer with hardware cloth. It's buried 6-8 inches in the ground. I should not need to be concerned about the rats, mice, Chipmunks, or the snakes that follow them!.


I feel grateful and thankful for the couple of personal gifts I recently received. Thank yo - you know who.

Any life frustrations now seems minor and I have a little list of this to take care of. I am not asking for anything - this is my reality. I think the biggest frustration and probably the next thing I will tackle is my internet and phone situation. I promised to only use my free because I am on disability phone until I am debt free. I'm looking at approximately two more monthmonths. I feel like I put out a lot of fires and I can do things at a slower pace now. I hope that is true.

Another health note. I'm having a powwow with my therapist about my PTSD. We are hoping to help me understand it better so I can better manage my symptoms and stop blaming things on me and my crazy disability. Sounds great.

I hope this finds you all well and encouraged.
If I can get better and improve my living conditions - anyone cIf you have Facebook, I can post pictures there from my phone.

Simply,
Lesa!

I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?