Simple March madness!

Hi there! Here we are in another month - time flies when we are having fun - er or just dealing with the changing weather as Spring is trying to simply show up. Gotta love the sunshine and 60F temperatures as well as blustery winds. 

Ozzie and I are doing well. I am deeply entrenched in my therapy and weight loss program. I might share some of what I have learned at some point. I recently finished reading "Boundaries" by Henry Cloud. I recommend it. Dr. Cloud gives good examples and explanations of how we develop different styles of boundary setting or not setting boundaries. He also gives some good ideas for dealing with people in newer ways that may improve relationships, or relationships to perhaps avoid. 

I ordered a PCsforPeople mifi box hoping to have service again. There is no signal in my area. So it is being returned. 

That's it for today - I was typing this while waiting on an appointment.

Keep it simple!

Lesa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?