Sunny days Finally!

Soon, I will send some pictures again.
I've been at Mittry Lake, AZ with a beaver for a neighbor.
It's finally warming up a bit and I can take off the winter bundle of clothes!  I'm so sorry about being 'incommunicado' but wilderness boondocking campsites don't always have cellphone reception!
 
I hope all my RTR buddies and friends are doing well, please let me hear from you soon. 
I'm hoping to have service at the next campsite....
 
REMEMBER the first Sunday of the month is on March 3rd.  I will make breakfast for who ever is around...I'm thinking breakfast burritios this time!  Come find me...
 
Hugs

--
Keep It Simple
Simply, 
Lesa
 
Lesa NeSmith
USA phone: (347) 410.6480
CR cell: (506) 8545-2575

Skype - Facebook - Gmail - GoogleVoice

Comments

  1. Hi Lesa! Glad to hear that all's well. We're in Vegas getting everything lined up for Tony's little operation. Ouch! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?