Simply new stuff happening!

So I mentioned my new relationship.... So here you go. Meet my boyfriend Aaron Twining.  We met in Ehrenberg Arizona before the RTR this January.  Aaron drove up to my place in Witch Well and arrived on Valentine's day, when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes!




Ever since I returned home the weather has been crazy cold....  just look at this




I have appreciated Aaron having 4 wheel drive as well as having the company during the storms and stuck inside time. I love that most of my lifestyle includes living close to nature with a lot of outdoor time, although that is difficult with the cold!

Keeping it Simple and Living Free as we start to prepare for the March GTG!
Simply,
Lesa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?