Sometimes you Simply gotta get busy!

I woke up comfortably this morning.
I thought that I would heat water and take a bath...but...stuff just happens sometimes and the day just gets away from me!  :)

Ozzie and I are happily doing stuff at home. You understand, little things that we keep putting off or that just got away from us some other day.

We were out shopping yesterday. Ozzie went into a few stores with me - hardware stores and a Big Lots. He got himself a new "baby" (toy with a squeaker).  While it have been working he's been bringing the baby in and out of the van! 

I think that we are finally relaxing as we sing along with the radio and we are feeling more normal - I know -whatever that means really!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?