Simply my new radio...

Morning all!
I've been busy running the roads in my home area this week.  Man is my back sore. I'm pretty tired of sitting down lol.
I did get a delivery or two. I finally replaced and upgraded my radio. It was important to me that I have multiple sources of power as well as more stations. Choice is a form of freedom.
I'm loving this new version of an emergency radio  complete with NOAA emergency settings  and weather stations. I got it through Sportsmans Warehouse for around  $50.


And off to do a bit more clean up here before taking a break to duh drive again - but in order to go dancing!  It's Simply time to have a life! All this survival mode is getting to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?