Our, me & Ozzie's Simple Tiny Home!

I got a tiny trailer home delivered and set up on my property! Ozzie was so excited he was running all around, he even went into the car to get his squeekie toy!

We have some deep cleaning to do and some repairs. Because we are having a storm with cold and rain and because I had some plans in town we will get busy on Sunday or Monday.

I know you all wanna see... so its picture day!
 Where I wanted to put it...yup worked,
 Had to use my trusty  Black and Decker Matrix saw!
 She fits here great!
 Okay what's up with the exterior  paint job?
Baby's got back tee hee

Curb side

Not too dirty even the old fiberglass curtains are pretty clean ;)

Appliances!  In my life?
Can you imagine a shower in the bath?

And a potty!



And last but not least - the Big ceiling repair - seems to be dry rot not water damage. 


So this is what you will be hearing about for a while!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?