Whazzup on the Simply Schedule!

Now that Jamie of Egmatic Nomadics and Bob Wells of CheapRVLiving have made their big official announcements, its my turn!

Surprise!
October 5-11, 2017 join me for my first GTG!
In Witch Well, AZ
Come and camp! For all 8 days, for one day or come for coffee or for one activity only!



YOU MUST CONTACT ME!
You do not need to be a Nomad or RTR or VanBuild person...you might like to know something about me or you might be surprised!

Thursday 5th - arrive, settle in and say hi
Friday 6th - evening dinner at sunset and campfire chat.
Lets call it a Campfire Feast!



Saturday 7th -   No Work allowed! Relax all day, walk, lay in your hammock or chair. (Im aiming for a no electronics day!)
Sunday 8th -  morning chat 9-11
Monday 9 -  morning chat or a class 9-11 (what do you want to learn?)
Tuesday 10 - morning chat or class 9-11 (?)
Wednesday 11 - say good bye, pot luck lunch
Thursday 12 - headem up and moveem out! 

I'm inviting you to my sacred space and home! 
I have limited space - I have overflow camping in locations a short drive away.
Saturday please respect the no work or electronics from sunset to sunset, it may be different but its one day.
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A RESERVED SPACE AND THE NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY. I can only take 7 or 8 campers onsite! Overflow may be arranged. Tell me your need, we will try to help. 
My private yard is fenced. Please respect Ozzie's space and provide for your dog at your campsite, unless they are already very good friends - he has had a tough history and deserves his space.



Simply my tentative schedule looks like this:
October: 
5 - 11 Simply Lesa GTG - Witch Well AZ 
26/27 travel - Winslow, Flagstaff/Belmont, Kingman

November: 
1 - 14 Jamie's VanBuild - Lake Havasue City  (I have a project cooking for the work crew) see EnigmaticNomadics on You Tube

22 - 23 - 24 Thanksgiving (tbd)

December: 
30 - January 11 Prelude to RTR - Dome Rock see Rubbertramp group on Facebook 

January: 
11 - 21 RTR - Quartzsite  (I will continue my early morning campfire and coffee tradtion, though I will need to camp a little away from the center and ask that you are very careful with bringing dogs to my camp, I may have to sedate Ozzie because of the crowds being overwhelming)   see Cheaprvliving.com 


Exciting aye!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?