Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Simply Napping!

Unless hammocks are part of every day decor...napping is often saved for days of either illness, when you can't remember napping anyway or for days of great satisfaction!

I feel very happy today.
I packed up while fixing my morning coffee and sauteing a platano/plantain for breakfast.
I drove at my own pace, stopped when I felt like stopping.
I bought some groceries and enjoyed the process. (Yes friends I bought the right stuff easy to keep long term veggies and apples).
I reached my intended destination.
And it's a pretty day too.
I went for a lovely hike in a the forest with a special friend - the kind that I can talk to without qualifying my statements.
And omgosh - I took a nap!

Something must be going Simply right!
:)

Simply
Lesa