Simply Napping!

Unless hammocks are part of every day decor...napping is often saved for days of either illness, when you can't remember napping anyway or for days of great satisfaction!

I feel very happy today.
I packed up while fixing my morning coffee and sauteing a platano/plantain for breakfast.
I drove at my own pace, stopped when I felt like stopping.
I bought some groceries and enjoyed the process. (Yes friends I bought the right stuff easy to keep long term veggies and apples).
I reached my intended destination.
And it's a pretty day too.
I went for a lovely hike in a the forest with a special friend - the kind that I can talk to without qualifying my statements.
And omgosh - I took a nap!

Something must be going Simply right!
:)

Simply
Lesa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?