The How, The Why, The Where am I going...

Today is the first day of ... well - the rest of my life as someone says, so I figure it's time to catch up with all the blogging I haven't done.  While I have been pondering ideas of how to tackle this major project, I thought it a good idea to just post some history stuff by subject.  I do have personal journals that I have written most days for the past 30 years and it is possible that some of those entries will become part of this blog as well.  Many people have asked me to write a book or books - we will see where this leads.  I am open to many things and creative ideas generally spark an interest with me.  So hang on and enjoy the ride, if you dare!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?