More allergic stuff. .

Now we're talking!   If made the call to reschedule my testing.  I spoke with the office manager and told her what had happened and how I felt. She was unaware of what happened and afterwards we discussed how serious my issues have been. ...she apologized for the experience and told me to expect a call from the doctor soon.

We then spent time discussing my history in detail.  I think we were both relieved to find a possible easier way to go about helping me. She was glad to hear that i keep a food diary with notes on my reactions... she gave me more homework and said she would make some recommendations to the doctor and tell him about our conversation.  I feel a lot more encouraged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?