Scamp design ideas!

I choose to live by a couple principles:
     K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Silly)
     and a quote from William Morris
     "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful. "

I love this table top idea. Used pallet wood - it would look kewl in the camper though might be too busy in a small space, perhaps I will redo the top on my outside table this way.

I love this vintage suitcase drawer system too although it would be too heavy and impractical in my space. ..I'm thinking of making my lower cabinet doors with chicken wire inserts!

How about lace screens?


And Al - you might be onto something with the Pearl idea!  Hmmm Vantucket and The Pearl or Vantucket and Pearl!   ???


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?