USA American Food sucks

I spent hours at the hospital in the middle of the night.

I am okay-ish

I ate two pieces of KFC for supper.
My excuse for eating  fast food chicken is that I have been very busy working on my Scamp and I have no kitchen until we finish. I also am tired of being different and careful about my diet and food. I also miss growing my own - gathering eggs in the morning and picking greens to make my breakfast.  Dumb excuse.

The ER Dr said that I had a reaction to a food sensitivity and acid reflux which caused an environmental asthma attack.  I have to take meds and see my PCP asap.  He also said to keep searching for a Dr who specializes in food allergies.

And this only days after receiving the results of my allergy testing which says that I have no allergies.

I'm so frustrated.

And I had not eaten KFC in years. Darn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?