Simply the downsizing continues

Yesterday Ozzie Al and I traveled a few miles south. It's warmer at night :) and I'm all smiles.

Stuff shifts around inside a travel trailer and the Scamp is no exception. ..especially stuff in cupboards that have no doors...lol so upon arrival at the new campsite had been a surprise reorganization time. Well while we were still in Mountainair I found a couple big baskets at the Family Dollar store. I also installed some rubber shelf liner on the floor of that cabinet.  I've been reorganizing and messing around with storage and my stuff since I made my first cup of coffee this morning.  It should make traveling easier. ..I hope.

A newbie Vandweller with a 1994 Chevy van stopped by for a visit and got some tips and tricks info from both Al and I.

Ozzie and I have been watching a mole or tiny prarie rodent thing popping in and out of it's hole as well as periodically looking for the woodpecker that we can hear.

We have a nice spot to enjoy for a few days.  Rain is forecasted for tomorrow and we will likely leave before the weekend 4 wheeling events start up here at this state park!

Simply
Lesa

PS - just incase you didn't see the Thanksgiving planning update. ..who besides me likes the idea of going to Joshua Tree!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?