Simply more decisions?

Really I am not fickle!
Really I Simply roll with life's punches!
And
Really I Simply keep it simple. ..

So when there is a new van repair sound I really Simply go get more information as soon as possible. ...

Ozzie and I are enjoying a breakfast burrito of eggs cheese and potatoes with black coffee at Trip Advior's Carmen's Kitchen. While our dirty laundry spins away at Soap n Suds next door and all this just steps from Larry's front end and tire shop....where Vantucket awaits her turn in a bay for diagnosis of the strange shake and sound that developed a couple days ago.

It's Simply a pleasant adventure that is allowing me to wonder about what next adventures I would prefer...
Like peppered with less tinkering of the kind I am uncomfortable with.  And more sprinkled with an afternoon's chillin with a glass of organic wine while watching the sunset after a days hiking and exploring some kewl place I've never seen before. ..

Where will we be next?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?