Simply an adventure!

In the shape of a trip to Phoenix and back today!  Whew.

My cellphone GPS simply is wierd. ..it took us through downtown Phoenix and around the industrial section. I maneuvered well. I am a good driver. I think that I only had a second or two of spoken frustration. With traffic and quite a bit of rain I had to stay focused and even needed to ask my passenger to not talk to me for a while during the more difficult moments. No one was offended and we are back at camp safely - although Vantucket needs more work and I am glad to have taken Mechanic Mike along.

Ozzie is a trooper. He had to ride with his seat belt on for hours with only short walks. Though he will be able to run tomorrow.

More soon. ...
Hugs
Simply,
Lesa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?