Shocked Simply


Simple and Easy are two very different ideas...think about it!

My Honda was bottoming out on Route 191 between Witch Well and  St Johns. Sure that road is bad, there are signs that say Rough Road! Many vehicles bottom out....but truly my shocks were pretty bad. So my buddy Phoenix is visiting and said let's change your shocks, if you can swing it financially.  So we set about shopping and I got a good price on some Monroe OESpectrums, and off we went....



Well, not so fast, because a bolt sheared off and we were kinda stuck with a welded kinda strangely and fused together mess. Trusty phone in hand and a quick text message to 3 welder/mechanic kinda buddies. My neighbor John got back to me right away saying he probly had a way to help. After a quick call, we arranged to get parts and then this morning we drove really slowly to visit....



Whoohoo I think this will be an improvement.



THANKS GUYS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?