Simply the Stuff Dream Camp Kitchens are made of!

Hi ya'll  - okay I admit I spent a lot of years in and around Virginia...hence the southern drawl flavor.

Dream Kitchens!   WARNING - Picture heavy post!
Shall we get right into it?

Woodstove - the main biggie  - I'm in love. Just found this from a newish company! It packs flat, so I could manage it. I chatted with one of the owners the other day. What I'd love is to have one donated for my review! I also am planning to ask for a modification to one side panel. I would be able to cook in my own campsite, not the large firepit where people are visiting and I can be overwhelmed.  The pots are at a height thats easier on my back and I will have some control over the fire as well. Yup need welders gloves too

 And the little back up multipurpose that can be used with anything from sterno cans & charcoal to alcohol or wood. And also folds flat for packing.



Dutch Oven - I have a great 14 inch Lodge already  see it on the ground there. Nope not packing flat!


Griddle - I also have a great lodge one already, its like this


Montana cowboy coffee pot - okay, hanging my head in shame, I gave my 2 gallon one  away when I was overwhelmed last year (don't you want to be near me when I'm overwhelmed! ). I can borrow it back I believe, if not I always loved my smaller black one like this.




Wok or wok pan - makes big amounts of stuff, makes great popcorn (ask Wolf!) I picked one up at a thrift store, i need a lid though

Vortex blender - because frozen iced coffee or frozen margaritas or healthy smoothies and home made nut milks! I had one of these at my disposal in Costa Rica and loved it.

Something for ice for those frozen drinks, tables, a bucket for dishwashing.... we will have to think about that later...I'm feeling tired, whew!

PS Ms Katie says that I should create an Amazon Wish List to share, so readers could buy something go help me out. What do you think? Would that be okay with you guys or what?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?