Camping Simply!

Yup. Whoot!
I  am taking a break from creating my travel trailer docking station of sorts on my property. Maybe I needed this?
Simply meeting some newbie RVing buddies in a couple days near Flagstaff.
I took Kathleens advice and stopped at one of her favorite free campsites. Its lovely and peaceful  and I m gonna sleep good.

Ozzie seems to be fine, hes fitting right back into travel routine quickly.  Hes listening pretty well to, i think he knows better whats expected of him. Okay hes still Ozzie and his bark can be annoying and though mostly his excitement and wanting to play through his doggie lingo is messed up...I am looking into vibrator style bark collars for large events, we always have anxiety pills if we need them.

Simply on the budget side, this trip will cost me an extra tank of gas and a few groceries more than my usual budgeted living expenses because I stocked up the cupboards at home before I got the news that these friends were ready to rock and roll! I spent about $50 at a Wal-Mart along the way. I am using my tablet as my gps because why buy something else! Id been trying to figure a way for it to stand up without getting in my way..Wal-Mart had a rubber kiddy case with a kickstand for an iPad that fits fairly well, with access to the controls and it can ride on top of the cooler in the front passenger foot well. It was $14 and the only thing is that i have to make a hole for the camera.  And I've been wanting a cold icey drink, so I splurged on a bag of ice as well.

Im noticing some car issues that will need fixing, my hood started wiggling on I40 at 70mph so I slowed down to 64-65ish. Probably need to change out my front shocks too. And I want to replace my clutch before it gets too bad...of course I  have no EMF (emergency fund)  right now and no savings either. Im doing well in the bill paying department though and paid off in full one more debt this month!

Im gonna relax this trip. 😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?