Simply another week in Witch Well!

Hey!

So its been another week - I helped my friend Zee, who is 80, get mostly moved into her new house in town. I helped my friend, Cheryl with loading trash and connected her with another friend from St John's who looked over her solar and generator system at her off-grid home. I planted some spinach and lettuce in pots - I don't like the asthetic look, but I need the greens more than the asthetics at the moment.  I'm, slowly working on a mini screened in garden room - mini, mind you, being that it is barely the size of a shelving unit.

I expanded the yard fencing to include a hill top dining area. Thanks to Gen for the idea! I've taken my dinner and lunches up there most days this week. I love how practical the space is.  I don't have the ground leveled out yet, one step at a time.

I've been getting gentle rain most nights this week! That's been helpful for the flower garden.  Oh and sometime this spring, when people were visiting my house, I had someone plant some potatoes that were sprouting.  I recall saying something to the effect of, just take these out there on the other side of the fence and plant these in the ground under those trees, lets see what happens.  Well, this week or perhaps it was last week, I noticed dark green things growing up near sticks under a tree - I looked around more and I think its those potato plants. I guess the rain has encouraged them to sprout up! You just never know. LOL

I'm considering doing a "What's up Wednesday" post in the future, because of my schedule and needing to use public internet to post and upload videos.... I think it's a kewl idea.

I've been focusing on my health, I had already changed my diet and now most days I'm walking the driveway with Ozzie on a leash... its a start - a good steady start. Something I have learned from my paying off debt project, these past 4 years, is that sticking with something, no matter how small does make progress. I'm down 20 pounds and close to $1000 left in debt! Oh and I cut my hair!

Keep on Keeping it Simple Silly!
Simply,
Lesa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?