Simply keep your chin up!

We all have daily frustrations. I have had some phone calls lately from friends who have had some unexpected financial situations, some blood pressure and other health issues and some sadness due to comments on Facebook.... They are all frustrated in different ways.

I myself was frustrated when I spilled my coffee, smoked up my living space trying to start a fire in the Woodstove and then yanked a poorly installed handle off the trailer!

It's the stuff some days are made of. Simply that... So what's a way to get back to our happier selves?

One trick I use, and at times I even speak it out loud to Ozzie. But he seems to understand!? I remind myself that if I can make or find one little tiny success, my perspective will automatically change. And it does - well sometimes I have to find two or three....

My smoky home, spilled coffee turned out to be the catalyst for cleaning the kitchen counter of clutter. Maybe I should have done it days ago although I truly needed the change of perspective that came from that actiontion on that day. I was so pleased to see the clean shine and I felt accomplished at doing the task well.

I keep reminding myself and my close friends to hunt for a positive and if they can't find one - darn it SIMPLY MAKE one!

Have a great day.
Simply,
Lesa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?