January Simple Ramblings!

Hi all!

January is nearly over!

  • Where I have been: I stayed home on my property in Witch Well, Arizona this winter. 
  • What I am reading: using my Kindle app on my Samsung tablet, I am reading both Safe People by Henry Cloud & John Townsend and Changes That Heal by Dr. Henry Cloud. I also read my Bible most every day.
  • What I am thinking about: I am thinking about how I relate to other people - or don't relate. I am also pondering the idea of independence vs isolation. I also, am thinking about traveling. I do miss both the experience and my friends on the road. 
  • What am I cooking: I am focusing on portion control and cooking for one. I have been enjoying Dandy Blend as my morning hot drink, I recently gave up caffeine. Jason's oops that's Jarrow's Spicy Ramen flavor Bone Broth is another new favorite afternoon drink, sometimes I add tumeric it should be good for helping repair my back.
  • Projects that I have finished: my water station. A trailer hitch was installed on my new to me SUV. My hitch haul and small water tank is on the back of the SUV - I can haul water again.
  • Projects on the table: My health project has changed from my back to my weight. I have a goal. I don't want to share anymore about that now. My housing project is all about having more shade. I have designed a screen room that includes a car port style roof over the trailer. My garden project is mostly to get a start on my garden room/ greenhouse. I will use mostly recyclable used materials to stay within my budget.
  • What about Ozzie! He is pretty much the same. He still barks at other dogs, seems lonely at home, loves to walk the driveway with me. He's liking my new diet of more protein and plenty of green beans! He did great in the snow. And I still love his company.  Oh and Spunky the cat moved to a neighbor's house.

Keeping it Simple - because I am nobody special... I am

Simply,

Lesa



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?