A Simply moving!

Good morning ya'll!
Yup. Ozzie and I are still waking up and groggy! We will be moving along to start our day shortly. I just put water on to boil for my dandelion coffee.

I finally got a new phone. And I decided to keep my SafeLink service which is my Lifeline service that is given me because of my disability and low income. SafeLink is the Lifeline service provided by Straight Talk and TracFone. SafeLink offers me a pay for option that is a discounted version of the Straight Talk plans. I decided to take advantage of that and now have much better service. Well, it does run off Verizon cell towers so I have service where that is available. It wasn't available in the mountains of New Mexico where I camped this summer.

The quick update is that we are going to Show Low and Snowflake today. Ozzie is getting groomed. I am having the SUV looked at, we have had an oil leak that needs attention. Aaaaand   we are moving! Well moving out of the Vintage Nomad trailer!   ... Yup a little teaser though it has been well though out. The process is an anxiety producing adventure!

Keep it simple
Travel light and often

Comments

  1. Well-thought-out sounds good. :) There will always be surprises but it helps to have covered as much of the possibilities as is humanly possible.

    Ah! Thanks for this info about the phones. Being in one spot for some time I've had a Republic Wireless phone with a local ISP account, too, for the internet to run it with. (Without an internet WiFi connection the RW phone is not very good.)

    Which phone is it that accesses the Verizon towers? I've read that not all TracFones do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?