Keeping It Simple - Gracious Gifting!

 Thank you so very much everyone who continues to follow me here on SimplyLesa.blogspot.com as well as over on my YouTube channel SimplyLesa!

I have received so many gracious and wonderful gifts!

It has been a challenge to carefully manuever my low income life with the goal to live debt free - which is often a goal and and has been a reality a couple of times. I appreciate you all.

PayPal, years ago, offered me a PayPal.me account and I used it for quite sometime. We NEED to stop using it. 

I had a follower ask me if received some gift and I needed to call Pay Pal for support to find out what happened. I learned that someone else is also using Simply Lesa as an account name on Pay Pal. SOOOO, IF you are wanting to give me a gift on Pay Pal --- ONLY login to your account and use my email address! because email addresses on PayPal are our account numbers.

Also, in our post Covid 2022 world, the IRS is taking note of business transactions and requiring a tax payment. At this current time, I am NOT a business and not charging for goods nor for services. IF the IRS or Social Security "think" that I am a business and making money it could affect my disability check - as far as I understand it. *DISCLAIMER - I could be wrong! But I understand it that way right now. Evidently, gifting me through PayPal.me WAS appearing "as if" I was charging for goods and services. I haven't had a problem so far. But I'd rather NOT have any glitches. 

I'm researching my options going forward - and I could make changes..... but we will see.

Just letting you all in on whats happening on this side of things....

Thank you for all the wonderful gifts that have allowed me to buy a computer this winter, get my Tracker and have work done on it, I was able to refill my water tank an extra time (i budget for filling it once a year), I have been able to pay for the gas and a friend's lunch so I could go grocery shopping in another town while I was carless and now to take a week and a half break visiting friends. 

I'm Keeping It Simple!

Simply,

Lesa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?