Chevy Tracker Travels - Colorado USA

 Hey y'all!

It's been a busy day and week.  I am back at the Shop and Wash laundromat in Loveland, Colorado. What a lovely location. We have had quite a bit of rain this week. I've been urban camping because I made a couple decisions earlier this month that didn't pan out as far as finding free campsites within a reasonable distance to this area. I have to remember everything is relative.  

The Tracker is doing great. I need to check the fluids again, it's been hot and I have been doing in town driving on a daily basis - that's different from most of my life. In all this rain, I discovered that I have a little (ya right, in a tiny space like this it doesn't seem tiny) leak. The water is coming in from the top of the rear window trim, I expect the weather stripping all needs to be replaced - and I am not ready or prepared to do that job yet... and being very careful with the money I have in my credit union, I'm not buying silicone right now either. I expect a buddy or two at the next Expo will have a tube in their 'garage' and I could use enough to keep the drip from annoying me until later...you understand simply buying some time. 

I feel anxious to get my Tracker Overland Rig plan drawn out  (maybe I should get Lucas from Overland UnCharted to help? - and perhaps even creating a story board for the Overland Expo's DIY and Showcase where I will be showing off my Little Tracker Overland vehicle (OE-MW will be August 26, 27 and 28th in Loveland CO at the Ranch Event Center)

Well, my laundry is finished so I'm a gonna publish this and let y'all go have a great Tuesday evening!

Simply,

Lesa


@OverlandUncharted

@ShopandWash

@OverlandExpo

@Loveland Colorado

#Chevy Tracker, #Chevy Tracker Travels, #SimplyLesa, 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?