Weekly Update - CCT & Simply Me

 Good morning my friends!

I am focused on today. Only today. 

It's odd how your past and your future as well, doesn't matter much when you are going through some life changes! 

I wonder, is the fact that my engine is toast in my current vehicle, my Chevy Tracker. I am camping, in the now engine-less Tracker at the mechanic shop. I have been for 10 days now. I'm not used to the bugs, weeds and hot temperatures of rural central Nevada. 

I do wait for that inner guidance and inspiration even more daily now as the situation is basically out of my control. I am not fond of situations that are outside of my control. I have had plenty of situations outside my control throughout my life. 

My Chevy Tracker turned vintage (25 years old) this year. 




...

I started this post a couple weeks ago

Let's write a do over shall we! Watch for that coming up in a couple days 😜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?