Arizona Winds of Change!

I have so much to catch you up on here on the blog.

its amazing how much can happen in 1 week. One short week ago I arrived in Quartzsite Arizona and met Bob and the other RTR campers. I had driven 1250ish miles in 3 days and 2 nites. After hardly driving for a number of years and getting through a very slim financial month of November. I was surprisingly comfortable with the van and even slept well my two nites in Walmart parking lots along the journey.

I think I am adjusting pretty well, I have never been in the desert before. My skin gets dried out, and everything and I mean everything is dirty. On Monday myself, Bob and "crew" moved about 20 miles to Ehrenberg, AZ only a few miles from Blythe, CA. I dont prefer it here as it is more barren and more wide open. It has been windy, especially today as we wonder if the 40-60 percent chance of rain will affect us. There is a lot of dust blowing around.

I am attaching as many photos of my last few weeks...Quartzsite, the mountains I crossed that sent me straight into panic attack mode...and more

Enjoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?