New Klean Air Kampsite...

A small group of us got a jump on the RTR campsites and are setting up a Klean Air site mostly for health reasons (some breathing n athsma related). 

We are asking others to respect our no smoking, gentle use of campfire, and please leash dogs one of our friends has severe allergies.

I happen to be fairly social and love cooking on a small fire so my van is kind of the wind break for our sitting or gathering area.  You will see our "entrance" of sorts by the solar lighted palm tree...

The first weekend of the month, Saturday the 6th of Jan., as is my habit, I will put on big pot of coffee to share.  Feel free to join me and bring some breakfast item if you feel so inclined.  I dont usually know what breakfast will be until it happens - last month we had a kind of overly toasted (sorry folks) cobbler.

The pictures that follow are the great view and starter campsite

Comments

  1. Hi Lesa~
    Your Klean Air site and the sign was way cool. Glad we caught you returning from your walk.
    Take care.
    D.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?