We Simply May miss May

May has been passing quickly! I moved back to the property and into the new to me trailer on May 1. I also had company arrive on May 1. My focus became my company's changes which have happened incredibly fast!

This is my friend Kathleen. She became a car-dweller about a year ago when she lost a job and rents became too difficult. She learned to be a pretty good car camper although she was disillusioned with the homeless aspect in car dwelling communities. She came to visit me on May 1 and by May 16 she bought a vintage Terry trailer and 1.25 acres of land about 5 miles from me.
She's parking on my property for a while until she feels ready to go solo at her place. She's working hard to make the trailer comfortable and stylish. This vintage trailer idea is new to her and I'm sure that she feels overwhelmed. She's making great progress! In fact we just found her a like new gas grill for cheap.  That's going to make a great outdoor area with the lawn chair and table she's been using all year.  I am so happy to have been able to help her make these big changes...and of course to have a friend in my neighborhood.

Welcome to Witch Wells AZ  Kathleen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?