Simply GTG details!

People have started arriving early!

Lot's of good stuff going on this Spring. The GTG (that stands for Get Together) is April 17 - 26!

Join us for a morning campfire chat (7 or 8 or 9ish - ? Bring your coffee or hot drink) or Camp out with us - a day, a few days, the whole time!

Wednesday, the 17th come set up camp if staying with us. I will have my friend Dave Diffner help you with campsite selection. No campfire today.

Thursday, the 18th is the first morning campfire - be sure to come if you are camping here. I will give a few details about staying on my property. In the late afternoon anyone who wants to can join me for foot massages! 

Friday,  the 19th around sunset is The Community Dinner! (I plan for about 35 - if you are coming giving me a heads up helps with dinner plans)

Saturday - well sunset Friday till sunset Saturday is Technology Free day on my property! (What you do in your car, RV or van is up to you). I am planning a trip to the local Petroglyphs! 

Sunday, the 21st is Music day!  Share your skill with us all. At 1pm the Crawdads band from Concho Creek will perform!

Tuesday, the 23rd is Real Estate day. I have invited local Real Estate agents to join the morning campfire around 10 am!

Friday, the 26th - ya'll gotta go... So one last campfire as we say adiós!



Comments

  1. Laura Carrasco-RuízMonday, September 02, 2019

    Aaaww.... We don't have anything like this in the UK.
    Certainly van dwellers meet up but there doesn't seem to be that "family feel". Maybe I should come out to the US for a while to see how it's done properly ��

    Take care,

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?