Baja week two!

It's been a busy, week and I thought I would have gotten around to writing about it so it could post on Wednesday. That didn't happen as I thought...and here we go 😅! 

This past week has been filled with long hours of technical driving on mostly narrow mountain passes. It's been a great trip! 

The Good Vibe Tribe, @j.m.k.adventures, @mamas.got.wheels, @wayoubox.com, @chicksdoit2, and @simplylesa.com, visited with @StringlessTheory at their glamping site. We also paid a minimal amount for camping in Guerrero Negro and La Paz. It was a welcome and needed change staying in the campsites. Hot showers, a restaurant meal, a little security and opportunity to walk around in a town helped bring us closer as a group as well as providing the needed break from long driving days. 

We also visited some historic missions and of course walked through some local shops. 

We enjoyed bonding and playing pool at the Mulege Brewery which was one free boondocking site we used. The owner was very helpful and kitchen staff provided me with a lovely specialized diet meal! 

We left Mulege early the next morning just after this beautiful sunrise - I was beginning to remember how to relax!


I have many more stories and personal experiences to share....the sun is rising and I want to get more pictures this morning! 

Come check out my YouTube channel and my website Simply Lesa.com


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?