Big Blue F Freedom!

Freedom comes in many different colors and flavors and styles...yes it does...
and today I am celebrating my liberation and freedom from
that beast called - its scarey now - might ought to get sensitive adults and children out of the room - its 


That's right folks - the big blue F -- Facebook!

Whoohoo! and happy dancing!

While I was at it I deleted Twitter, which I never figured out or used and LinkedIn...and I'm looking at some other things too.  So now, if you want to find me, you have to either read my blog and connect that way or know me, on Google+ or know me like personally and like have my actual email address.... anyway.  I feel a weight lifted and hopefull I am back on my path to SimpleLiving again!

Simply,
Lesa


(I am also trying out a mailing list, if you would like to be removed from this list please reply with REMOVE in the subject line.  Thanks)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?