Way Point Overland - Podcast!

 Good morning!

It was hot yesterday. I'm back in the USA after a month-long Overlanding group trip to Baja, Mexico! I am camping in the Tuscon area and will actually be helping a friend with some projects today before leaving this are for a northerly direction probably tomorrow morning.  

I woke up early and was thinking about getting a blog post written for posting on Wednesday's as is my preference weekly (actual writing and posting well, sometimes it isn't quite happening yet). I checked my cell service for a connection and got into my blogging program. As I was connecting everything at about 4 am I noticed a message from another Overlanding aquaintence --- I was rather surprised to find a link to Waypoint Overland that discusses me in their subject about Overlanding Women.... that makes this post even easier (TIC) and brings up memories and thoughts about my time spent both in Baja and in the company of these two men.  Enjoy the podcast!  Comment and Subscribe and all that other stuff!  




and enjoy your week. 

Keep Living Simply!

Simply,

Lesa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranded with bad engine! July 28 2023

Keep it Simple - huh?